Tucson Probate Attorneys & Estate Planning Lawyers
When the need for legal help arises, it’s most likely because you are involved in a dispute. We understand that not everyone looks forward to hiring an attorney. Because of this, we aim to provide the personalized attention, trust, and guidance you need during a difficult time.
“Beyond being in the business of law, we’re in the business of building and maintaining lasting relationships.”
Attorney Doug Newborn advises Tucson, AZ residents about probate, estate planning, and personal injury claims. Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC is an established Tucson legal office available to assist you.
We Take Your Case Personally
At Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC, it’s not a job, it’s building a relationship with clients that fosters trust and confidence. Doug understands how to manage multiple areas of the law while bringing efficiency and a unique personal touch. In other words, you won’t be our only client, but our goal is to make you feel like you’re our only client.
Probate and litigation services, estate planning, and personal injury claims require mutual trust between clients and their attorney. At Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC, our practice areas allow us to build and maintain lasting relationships with our clients.
Doug earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Arizona College of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering. He is also a graduate of the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law in 2012 where he earned the Ralph E. Long Memorial Award for Outstanding Contribution to the College of Law in 2011, the Gonzales-Villarreal Bridge Program Award in 2012, and other scholarships and awards.
Doug prides himself on having a sharp eye for accuracy and paying close attention to clients’ concerns – identifying the right solutions.
Doug Newborn Law Firm, PLLC will make every effort to help you make strategic decisions about your business, estate, and finances. Whether you need support with estate planning, wills and trusts, guardianship or conservatorship, or other elder law or family business legal needs, our dedicated and experienced Tucson probate attorneys are here for you.
Involvement in The Community
- Member, Arizona Real Estate Investors Association (October 2015 – Present)
- Board of Directors, Southern Arizona Legal Aid (January – December 2016)
- Audit and Finance Committee, Southern Arizona Legal Aid (February – December 2016)
- Rules Committee, Pima County Bar Association (February 2016 – Present)
- Member, Volunteer Lawyers Program – Southern Arizona Legal Aid (March – December 2016)
- Member, American Bar Association Military Pro Bono Project (March 2016 – Present)
- Member, Arizona Trial Lawyers Association/Arizona Association for Justice (March 2016 – Present)
- Executive Evaluations Committee, Southern Arizona Legal Aid (August – December 2016)
- Member, State Bar of Arizona Military Legal Assistance Committee (August 2016 – Present)
Outside of work, Doug spends as much time as he can with his wife and four children, assists churches, schools, and religious non-profits. He is also an Allied Attorney with Alliance Defending Freedom, a First Amendment Legal Advocacy Organization.
For a Consultation regarding your case, call me at (520) 214-6562.